- Parrot and Pix4D present the perfect flying tool for real estate marketing: the Bebop 2 Real Estate Edition, making it easy and cost effective to showcase properties in 3D.
Paris, Dezember 13th 2016. Scanning buildings and creating 3D models has never been so simple, as the Parrot Bebop 2 drone and Pix4D software combination make image capture and 3D modeling easy. Resulting 3D models offer an interactive and engaging experience: they can be shared online, integrated into multi-media galleries, or even be 3D printed.
The Bebop 2 Real Estate Edition includes a Parrot Bebop 2 drone, the Pix4Dcapture app for accurate and automatic image capture, and Pix4Dmodel software for 3D modeling.
The mobile Pix4Dcapture app turns the Parrot Bebop 2 into a professional mapping tool, automating its flight for optimized image capture, and Pix4Dmodel turns images into 3D models on desktop or cloud, adapting to user needs.
- Pix4D cloud automatically processes images uploaded from the drone, making models available to share online in just a few minutes.
- Pix4D desktop gives control to the user, including advanced visualization, editing, measurement, and video creation tools.
The Parrot Bebop 2 is a compact, robust, lightweight drone (500g) with impressive stability and maneuverability. It can fly up to 25 minutes and provide 14 MP photos or full HD videos. With its solid, built-in camera digitally stabilized, there is no fragile gimbal to worry about and it takes only a few minutes to survey a property and gather the high quality images.
Parrot and Pix4D are offering two promotional packs available on http://www.parrot.com in Europe and North American: Starter and Advanced, bringing easy-to-use, affordable drone technologies to real estate professionals who want to differentiate themselves and boost their clients’ experience.
- Bebop 2 Real Estate Starter Edition includes: 1 Parrot Bebop 2 drone and a 1 month license of Pix4Dmodel software for 549.00€ / £439.99 / $549.99
- Bebop 2 Real Estate Advanced Edition includes: 1 Parrot Bebop 2 drone and a 1 year license of Pix4Dmodel software at 899.00€ / £754.99 / $899.99
- Images: https://mab.to/ogZ5ueaiQ
Pix4D: Veronica Alonso (firstname.lastname@example.org)
markengold: Anja Wiebensohn (email@example.com)
Founded in 2011 after more than ten years of leading scientific research, Pix4D has become the main provider and industry standard for professional drone photogrammetry software. Started as a spin-off of EPFL in Switzerland, Pix4D is a dynamic and rapidly expanding company with headquarters in Lausanne and local offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot creates, develops and markets advanced technology wireless products for consumers and professionals. The company builds on a common technological expertise to innovate and develop in three primary markets:
– Civil drones: With recreational drones and solutions for professional use.
– Connected objects: With a focus on audio and gardening.
– Automotive: With the most extensive range of hands-free communication and infotainment systems for vehicles on the market.
Headquartered in Paris, Parrot currently employs more than 1.000 people worldwide and generates the majority of its sales overseas. Parrot has been listed on Euronext Paris since 2006. (FR0004038263 – PARRO)